Here is your Houston Katy Appliance Repair’s Maytag washer tip of the day…
The solution for the following residents of Houston with Maytag washer repair error display fault codes as listed on our g+ social media page are as follows:
- Do = Check to make sure the Maytag washer door is closed properly. Also check the washer door assembly;
- FL = Again, check to make sure that the washer door assembly is properly and securely closed and locked as the controller originally detected a malfunction;
- Sd = Utilizing the suds recovery cycle should resolve this malfunction. The operator of the washer should review the operators manual for determining the proper amount of detergent to be used;
- Pf = In order to resolve the power failure problem, simply restart the Maytag washer and then run a normal wash cycle;
- Nd = The washer failed to discharge all of the water out of the machine;
- LO = The washer machine door lock will not open;
- lr = The control module detected a motor problem with the Maytag washer;
- nf = Water will not completely fill the Magtag washer;
- od = This is a safety feature that will keep the Maytag washer from starting on another cycle until the door is opened first.
Follow these tips for resolving your Maytag washer error codes for all appliance repairs in the Houston Katy metro area. As always, never attempt to diagnose or repair any electrical appliance until the electricity has been completely turned off and double checked for safety. Extreme care should be taken to prevent electrical mishaps. For a review of Maytag washers, as well as other makes and models, visit this informative report.
If you would like for one of our highly trained service technicians to professionally diagnose and repair your Maytag washer, dryer or any other appliance, give us a call today at (832) 321-3758. Serviced Right & On Time![wpseo_opening_hours ]
Katy Chamber of Commerce